**If you are looking to manage your subscription, please follow the appropriate steps below depending on your billing method used to purchase your subscription.**
When your subscription is based through iTunes, you'll need to go directly to your iTunes settings on your iPhone to edit it -
- Tap the home button to go to your list of apps.
- Go to Settings icon. (Settings for your iPhone, looks like a gear icon)
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID. It’s the line that has your e-mail address in it.
- When prompted, select View Apple ID, you may have to enter the password for your Apple ID.
- Now you are under the Account Settings page for your Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions >.
- If you have more than one subscription, select Ride with GPS.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Done. Your subscription will not renew.
- For more information on managing your iTunes subscription, please go to https://ridewithgps.com/help/manage-itunes-subscription/.
Google Play Subscription:
Cancelling your Google Play subscription must be done through the GooglePlay app -
- Go to the GooglePlay app on your app list
- Tap the 3 stacked lines menu button in the upper left corner
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Cancel next to the Ride with GPS subscription.
- For more information on managing your GooglePlay subscription, please go to https://ridewithgps.com/help/google-play-subscription-management/
Ride with GPS managed Subscription:
- On www.ridewithgps.com click your Profile circle in the upper right corner
- Click the Settings option
- Click Manage Subscription from the menu items
- Select FREE to cancel your subscription
- Your subscription will end on your next renewal date.